Crucial Advice and Practices to Assist the Dying Process: An Invaluable Manual ~ Practice Text
Compilation of advice, prayers and practices: The authors are Buddha Shakyamuni, Padmasambhava, and Karma Lingpa. In 1980 Kyabje Dudjom Rinpoche, Jigdral Yeshe Dorje, widely distributed the Six Bardos terma by Karma Lingpa, and the other liturgies are termas of Tulku Migyur Dorje and Karma Chagmed Rinpoche.
Table of Contents:
- Lord Buddha’s Advice for the Time of Death
- Three Categories of Individuals
- Advice from Padmasambhava for the Process of Death
- General Advice
- Seven-Line Prayer to Guru Rinpoche
- Transference of Consciousness
- Advice on Caring for the Body after Death
- Terma Lineage Supplication Prayer
- The Sadhana of Avalokiteshvara, Gyalwa Gyatso
- Avalokiteshvara Sadhana Practice for the Name of the Deceased
- Ritual for Burned Offerings [Sur]
- Prayer for the Six Bardos
- Concluding Prayers of Dedication and Aspiration
Printed Booklet: 7X10 spiral bound; 65 pages
Digital version available here. PDF non printable download.
Click here to subscribe to the LOB newsletter for updates and offers.