Troma Nagmo Feasts of Chod ~ Digital Practice Text
From the Troma Nagmo practice cycle, a terma revelation of Dudjom Lingpa. The Troma Nagmo Feasts of Chod Sadhana is from the Dudjom Tersar lineage and includes the following:
- Dakini's Laughter
- Supplication and Short Ngondro
- Black Feast
- White Feast
- Mixed Feast
- Red Feast
- From Pure Vision: The Red Feast
- From Pure Vision: A Downpour of Merit and Siddhi
- Giving the Dharma
- Dakini's Aspiration Prayer
- Commentary by Dudjom Rinpoche Jigdrel Yeshe Dorje
**Sangye Khandro on 'Why Some Texts are Restricted'.
Light of Berotsana PDF publications are not printable files and are meant to be viewed electronically. Content from the Digital Download is delivered in two ways, and limited to two downloads:
- A direct download link on this website after your order is completed. Link will be located on your order completion page.
- You will also receive an email with download links for your digital purchases. Clicking on the links will take you to a page where you can download your purchase.