Troma Nagmo Feasts of Chod ~ Practice Text
Troma Nagmo represents the feminine embodiment of wisdom and is the most profound aspect of the dakini practice in the Dudjom Tersar as received and propagated by Dudjom Lingpa (1835-1904) and Kyabje Dudjom Rinpoche (1904-1987). These two, so nearly contemporary as to make the teachings known as the 'close lineage teachings, have ensured that the practices resonate with those of us living in these dark ages.
A new translation and edition produced and proudly presented by Light of Berotsana will make these texts sing for all that receive them. The sadhana includes:
- Dakini's Laughter
- Supplication and Short Ngondro
- Black Feast
- White Feast
- Mixed Feast
- Red Feast
- From Pure Vision: The Red Feast
- From Pure Vision: A Downpour of Merit and Siddhi
- Giving the Dharma
- Dakini's Aspiration Prayer
- Commentary on the practice: by Dudjom Rinpoche Jigdrel Yeshe Dorje (previously printed separately as a book, titled Ornament of the Great Mother's Wisdom)
7"X10" spiral bound; 103 pages
Also available as a digital download PDF file for electronic viewing.